Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) IGNOU MTech MTECHNE Admission 2017-2018
IGNOU MTech in Advanced Information Technology – Nanoelectronics (MTECHNE)
IGNOU offers courses of M.Tech in the Advanced Technology – Nanoelectronics. The course’s eligibility criteria and admission procedure are:
IGNOU MTech MTECHNE Eligibility Criteria
• This a 2year full time degree program which only grants applicants with bachelors degree in the engineering or MSc. or equivalent degree from government recognized universities.
• The students must have a engineering is any of the following streams like Electronics, Polymer, Computer Science, IT, Chemical, Mechanical, Instrumentation and many more.
• Or students with the degree of MSc. in subjects of Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, and any equivalent stream with minimum 55% is also eligible for the course.
IGNOU MTech MTECHNE Admission Procedure
• The students must fill up the application form of the course from the official website with the stipulated dates in lieu of fees in the name of the institute.
• The fees of the course have to be checked before the application of the course.
To get more related information, you can always log on to the official website of the institution.
For more information on IGNOU IGNOU MTech MTECHNE Admission fee, form, prospectus, entrance exam, hall ticket assignment etc visit www.ignou.ac.in