Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) MTech Admission 2017-2018
IGNOU MTech in Advanced Information Technology – Embedded Systems Design (MTECHSD)
IGNOU is recognized University of India that offers courses of M.Tech in the Advanced Technology – Embedded Systems Design (MTECHSD). The course’s eligibility criteria and admission procedure are:
IGNOU MTech Eligibility Criteria
• This a 2year full time degree program which only grant applicants with bachelors degree in the engineering or MSc. or equivalent degree from UGC recognized universities.
• The students having a bachelors engineering degree in any of the following streams like Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science, IT, Instrumentation and many more.
• The applicants with the degree of MSc. in subjects of Electronics, and any equivalent streams with minimum 55% are also eligible for the course.
IGNOU MTech Admission Procedure
• The students must fill up the application form of the course available at the official website with the stipulated date and time, in lieu of fees in the name of the institute.
• The fees of the course must be checked before the application is made by the students.
You can log on to the official website of the institute to get more related information.
For details on IGNOU MTech application form, admission fee, admission procedure, assignment download, prospectus etc visit www.ignou.ac.in