Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) MSST MS in Software Technology Admission 2017-2018
IGNOU MS in Software Technology (MSST)
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers course in MS Software Technology (MSST). The eligibility criteria and admission procedure of the course are:
IGNOU MSST Eligibility Criteria
• There is no age limitation for the candidates of the course.
• The students will have to show of the graduation degree in the stream of Information technology or Information Science and Computer with minimum 55% marks.
IGNOU MSST Admission Procedure
• The students will have to fill up the online application forms available on the official website of the institute with the stipulated time.
• The online application fees have to be paid in the name of the institute, which is non refundable.
• The students should send payment in the form of Demand Draft along with printed online application form, photocopies of all the mark sheets, all previous academic reports, 2 passport size photos, and the experience in related arena (if available).
For any further details you can log on to the official website of the institute.
For details on IGNOU MS in Software Technology (MSST) application form, admission fee, admission procedure, assignment download, prospectus etc visit www.ignou.ac.in