Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Admission 2017-2018
MS in Nanoscience Nanotechnology (MSNN)
MS in Nanoscience Nanotechnology (MSNN) is 2-3 years course offered in the IGNOU institutes. The eligibility criteria and admission procedure that the candidates have to follow are:
IGNOU MSNN Eligibility Criteria
• This is a 2year full time degree program which only grants applicant with bachelor’s degree or any equivalent degree from UGC recognized universities.
• And the students with bachelors degree in subjects of Computer Science, Electronics, Computer Application, Mathematics, Physics, Botany, Biology, Chemistry and Computer Application with minimum 55% is eligible for the course.
• There is no limitation of age in this course.
IGNOU MSNN Admission Procedure
• The students must fill up the application form of the specific course that is available at the official website within the stipulated date in lieu of fees in the name of the institute.
• The original fees structure of the course and payment schemes have to be checked by the student before the application of the course.
Any types of related information are available at the official website of the institute.
For more information on IGNOU MSNN MS in Nanoscience Nanotechnology Admission fee, form, prospectus, entrance exam, hall ticket assignment etc visit www.ignou.ac.in