Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) MSc in Dietetics and Food Services Management Admission 2017-2018
IGNOU MSc in Dietetics and Food Services Management
IGNOU MSc Dietetics Eligibility Criteria:
• The candidates willing to apply for the course should possess B.Sc degree in Home Science along with specialization in nutrition and food or have PG diploma in post graduation diploma in public health and dietetics.
• The candidates can also be graduates from the background of health care, sciences. Pharmaceutical and catering along with diploma in health education and nutrition or a certificate course in food and nutrition which is offered by IGNOU.
• Age is no bar for the candidates who are willing to apply for the course.
IGNOU MSc Dietetics Admission procedure:
• Candidates willing to apply for the course can collect the prospectus from the regional center of IGNOU by paying Rs. 200.
• The candidates can also request for the prospectus by sending a demand draft of the amount Rs. 250 in the favor of the university or they can download the prospectus online.
For more information on IGNOU MSc in Dietetics and Food Services Management Admission fee, form, prospectus, entrance exam, hall ticket assignment etc visit www.ignou.ac.in