Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) MLIS Admission 2017-2018
Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
IGNOU MLIS Eligibility criteria :
• The candidates who are willing to apply for the course should possess BLIS Degree or a degree which is its equivalent from a recognized university.
• Candidates who have work experience in information center, other related organizations or libraries will be preferred.
• The age of the candidates is no bar for this course.
• The candidates will have to complete the course within a minimum of 1 year to a maximum of 4 years duration.
IGNOU MLIS Application procedure :
• The candidates who want to apply for the course will have to visit the regional IGNOU center to collect the prospectus for the course. The application form for the course will be included in the prospectus.
• The candidates can also register themselves for the course in the official website of the University and check their registration status from the website.
For more information on IGNOU MLIS Admission fee, form, prospectus, entrance exam, hall ticket assignment etc visit www.ignou.ac.in