IGNOU Distance Education B.Ed. Entrance Exam Procedure 2014-2015
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2014
IGNOU, the people’s university is making the scene of education improved for all the Indians through the distance education system. Now, B.Ed. is an important educational degree for the individuals opting for the career in academics. For them, Indira Gandhi National Open University brings a course of B.Ed. through the distance education system. Originally, this is a course of two years. But university allows the students to complete this course within the span of maximum four years. The medium of instruction for this course is either English or Hindi.
Eligibility: Candidate with 10+2+3 degree with at least 50% marks are eligible to appear in the entrance examination of B.Ed. Along with that, the candidate should have at least two years of full time teaching experience in either permanent or temporary basis. SC, ST, OBC candidates enjoy a relaxation of 5% marks as per the Government norms.
The pattern for the Entrance Test in B.Ed.:
Admission in B.Ed. in IGNOU is completely dependent on an entrance test. In this B.Ed. entrance test the candidates face 100 questions that carry 100 marks in total. The questions are of Multiple Choice types and needed to be answered in an OMR sheet. The questions in the paper are divided as follows –
• Section I – consists of general English comprehension and carries 10 marks in total.
• Section II – consists of analytical and logical reasoning and carries 20 marks in total.
• Section III – consists of general awareness and education and carries 25 marks in total.
• Section IV – consists of the school, teaching and learning and carries 25 marks in total.
• Section V – questions from any of the following subjects and carries 20 marks in total –
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2014